IN THE PRESS
FUTURE PRESS RELEASE
World Philanthropy Group will use this section to showcase press releases.
Source and time.
FUTURE WPG PRESS RELEASE
This section will be for a future press release.
Source and time.
- ‘The adolescence of humanity is coming to an end’, declares UK Prime Minister
- International community must harness momentum created by triple crises and act, says Norway
- Pandemic ‘warning bell’ exposed inequalities, governance gaps, says Viet Nam President
- Vaccines for all key to building back better after COVID-19: Kenyan President
- King of Saudi Arabia says peace is top priority for his country
- Myanmar: UN expert says current international efforts failing, urges ‘change of course’
- ‘We can end the pandemic’, UN chief says in new call for global vaccine plan
- Support developing countries with climate mitigation: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 years after Durban Declaration, racism reverberates in ‘echo chambers of hate’
- First Person: The ‘bravery’ of Afghanistan's girls and women
- Decades of development efforts undermined by pandemic – FAO report
- No improvement in young children’s diets over past decade: UNICEF
- Afghanistan’s healthcare system on brink of collapse, as hunger hits 95 per cent of families
- Philippines President urges world to ‘reverse course’ on inequality
- Sanctions are ‘US way of war’, Iranian President at UN
- DR Congo President asks for materialization of ‘all the promises made to Africa’
- COVID ‘Shot for All’, not a luxury, but development priority: UNDP
- UN agencies shocked by deaths near Belarus-Poland border
- On Afghanistan, Qatar calls for separating aid from political differences
- Colombia calls for global financial consensus to avert COVID debt crisis