FUTURE PRESS RELEASE
World Philanthropy Group will use this section to showcase press releases.
Source and time.
FUTURE WPG PRESS RELEASE
This section will be for a future press release.
Source and time.
- Friday’s Daily Brief: Yemen exclusive, India rights, Chile, Ebola updates
- As COP25 goes into the night, Guterres calls for more climate ambition
- New citizenship law in India ‘fundamentally discriminatory’: UN human rights office
- UN human rights report cites ‘multiple root causes’ of deadly Chile protests
- ‘Air bridge’ vaccination operation begins for Ebola-hit communities in DR Congo
- A year on from Yemen talks breakthrough, top UN Envoy hails ‘shift’ towards peace, despite setbacks
- Unprecedented humanitarian crisis in Mali revealed in new report
- Thursday’s Daily Brief: South Sudan floods, Somalis leave Yemen, LATAM economic slowdown
- ‘Embrace the transformation’ to a carbon-neutral world by 2050, UN chief tells COP25
- South Sudan famine threat: UN food security agency in ‘race against time’
- Universal Health Coverage will ‘drive progress’ on 2030 Development Agenda
- Failure to register newborns leaves millions ‘invisible’ warns UN Children’s Fund
- Tuesday’s Daily Brief: Human Rights Day, Samoa measles, COP25, economic slowdown, Myanmar at ICJ
- Deliver ‘significant results now’, UN General Assembly President tells COP25 climate conference
- Samoa measles outbreak claims 70 lives, majority are children under five
- Human Rights Day celebrates ‘tremendous activism’ of the world’s young people
- ‘World has failed’ victims of genocide too often: Guterres
- UN Assembly calls on all States to observe Olympic Truce throughout Tokyo Summer Games
- UN chief urges emergency fund support as one of the ‘most effective investments’ in humanitarian action
- Inequality threatening human development, new global UN report warns