IN THE PRESS
FUTURE PRESS RELEASE
World Philanthropy Group will use this section to showcase press releases.
Source and time.
FUTURE WPG PRESS RELEASE
This section will be for a future press release.
Source and time.
- Afghanistan: UN condemns ‘callous’ suicide attack on education centre
- Little progress combating systemic racism against people of African descent: UN report
- Yemen: Put the people first, Guterres urges, with extended and expanded truce
- Russia vetoes Security Council resolution condemning attempted annexation of Ukraine regions
- Black Sea exports ramp up, bringing confidence to global commerce and food to most vulnerable
- World Maritime Day showcases technology for ‘greener’ shipping
- Human rights: ‘Disturbing trends’ in reprisals against those cooperating with the UN continues
- Ukraine: UN Secretary-General condemns Russia annexation plan
- UN Special Adviser welcomes start of trial against top Rwanda genocide suspect
- Guinea: UN pledges support for justice and accountability, as stadium massacre trial begins
- Israel-Palestine: ‘Meaningful initiatives’ needed soon, to reverse to reverse current course
- Iran: UN experts demand stay of execution for two women LGBT rights supporters
- Join forces to prevent ‘food availability crisis’ urges FAO chief
- Climate Change: Hurricanes and cyclones bring misery to millions, as Ian makes landfall in the US
- Time to address mental health issues in the workplace, UN agencies urge
- So-called referenda in Russian-controlled Ukraine ‘cannot be regarded as legal’: UN political affairs chief
- World ‘must engage’ or risk Afghanistan’s collapse, Security Council hears
- Iran: UN condemns violent crackdown against hijab protests
- Russia: Alarm over arrests of military mobilization protesters
- DPRK lashes out against international system governed by ‘exclusive Western values’