FUTURE PRESS RELEASE
World Philanthropy Group will use this section to showcase press releases.
Source and time.
FUTURE WPG PRESS RELEASE
This section will be for a future press release.
Source and time.
- Terrorism survivors: ‘I lived in fear that I would be killed’
- UN Security Council discusses Kashmir, China urges India and Pakistan to ease tensions
- Friday’s Daily Brief: Education key for Rohingya, DR Congo violence continues, Zimbabwe protest latest, women’s rights in Iran, environmental protection
- Two years after exodus, Myanmar’s ‘desperate’ Rohingya youth need education, skills: UNICEF
- Thursday’s Daily Brief: Harrowing terrorist survivors’ stories, children first in Mediterranean rescues, Yemen and Switzerland updates, new SDG Advocates speak out
- Children’s lives in Mediterranean Sea must take priority over politics, says UNICEF
- Three more humanitarian workers killed in Syria, with civilian death toll ‘rising every day’
- Wednesday’s Daily Brief: Help for Venezuelans, Burundi Ebola vaccine drive, Paraguay poison probe urged, talking disarmament in Geneva, Libya violence down
- Winnie Byanyima ‘honoured to be joining UNAIDS’ as next Executive Director
- Humanitarian assistance to be scaled-up for millions of Venezuelans in need
- ‘Palpable reduction’ in violence following Eid truce says Libya Mission, as UN investigates deadly bombing which left 3 staff dead
- Terrorism survivors: ‘The terrorists killed many people in front of us’
- Gender equality, education and the environment at the forefront of new SDG Advocate campaigns
- Tuesday’s Daily Brief: Hong Kong airport disruption, Geneva Conventions at 70, new Ebola drug breakthrough, French fighters face Iraq execution; Europe pushed on stranded migrants and Aden update
- Amidst new challenges, Geneva Conventions mark 70 years of ‘limiting brutality’ during war