FUTURE PRESS RELEASE
World Philanthropy Group will use this section to showcase press releases.
Source and time.
FUTURE WPG PRESS RELEASE
This section will be for a future press release.
Source and time.
- UN Committee urges end to impunity for enforced disappearances in Iraq
- Rising hunger in drought-stricken southern Madagascar forcing families to eat insects: WFP
- First of four UN humanitarian airlifts for Ethiopia refugees lands in Khartoum
- UN rights experts condemn retaliatory arrests of activists in Egypt
- African nations ‘far from ready’ for COVID-19 vaccination drive, says UN health agency
- Global HIV toll likely to be far higher owing to COVID-19, warns UNAIDS
- Address water scarcity ‘immediately and boldly’, urges UN agriculture agency chief
- FROM THE FIELD: Girl child soldier shunned at home in Uganda
- UN experts decry Iran’s reported plan to execute Iranian-Swedish academic
- Build on momentum to end violence against women and girls: Secretary-General
- UN report finds Gaza suffered $16.7 billion loss from siege and occupation
- Alert over growing use of cluster munitions, despite stockpile reductions
- UN officials denounce bombings in northern Syria
- ‘Foundational and necessary change’ needed to heal post-COVID world
- Protect civilians uphold human rights, UN tells warring parties in Ethiopia
- Fears of Desert Locust resurgence in Horn of Africa
- UN ‘extremely concerned’ for safety of Tigray civilians in regional capital, as refugee numbers grow
- ‘Real hope’ surrounding COVID vaccines ‘cannot be overstated’ – WHO chief
- Afghanistan: UN’s Grandi and Bachelet put plea for lasting ceasefire top of their wishlist
- Somalia at a crossroad, UN envoy urges ‘deepened’ political consensus