IN THE PRESS
FUTURE PRESS RELEASE
World Philanthropy Group will use this section to showcase press releases.
Source and time.
FUTURE WPG PRESS RELEASE
This section will be for a future press release.
Source and time.
- ‘I will not give up’ on push for Gaza humanitarian ceasefire: Guterres
- COP28: The UN’s net-zero food plan to save the 1.5-degree goal, combat climate ‘doomisim’
- Gaza: WHO adopts resolution on access for lifesaving aid
- COP28: UN says staggering $7 trillion spent every year on investments that fuel climate change
- World News in Brief: Nearly a million children displaced in Gaza, Guatemala ‘coup’ concerns, ‘enduring menace’ of genocide
- Homicide a bigger killer than armed conflict and terrorism combined
- UPDATING LIVE: Security Council meets as Gazans stare ‘into the abyss’, says Guterres
- Stories of courage and dedication: Humanitarians on Gaza’s front line
- World News in Brief: Haiti’s humanitarian crisis, disease outbreaks in Sudan, UK sentencing reform
- Gaza humanitarian disaster heralds 'breakdown' of society
- Fighting engulfs over two-thirds of Myanmar, fuelling humanitarian needs
- Explainer: How the UN is promoting a ‘global commitment to fight corruption’
- Do’s and don’ts for tackling chronic back pain
- World News in Brief: Russia’s LGBT ban condemned, unprecedented Africa malnutrition crisis, health after childbirth
- Gaza fighting continues amid ‘apocalyptic’ conditions; Security Council to meet Friday
- Ukraine: Lasting toll of war, ‘beyond measure’, Security Council hears
- Opera, glass blowing, poncho weaving and more: UNESCO celebrates world’s cultural heritage
- New York City youth give a shout out to human rights worldwide
- World News in Brief: Nigeria airstrikes condemned, supporting Venezuelan migrants and refugees, weapons in Myanmar