FUTURE PRESS RELEASE
World Philanthropy Group will use this section to showcase press releases.
Source and time.
FUTURE WPG PRESS RELEASE
This section will be for a future press release.
Source and time.
- Kors and Nyong’o: Food, fashion and film join forces at UN, for the world’s hungry
- Monday’s Daily Brief: Online hate, gender equality in Africa, Chile protests, African migrants in Europe, Security Council in South Sudan
- More than 90 per cent of Africa migrants would make perilous Europe journey again, despite the risks
- Global economy: ‘we must do everything possible’ to avoid global ‘fracture’ caused by US-China tensions, urges Guterres
- Friday's Daily Brief: Afghan mosque killings, Syrians flee violence, South Sudan floods, Ukraine human trafficking, anti-Semitism on the rise
- UN Committee says Ebola in DR Congo still an international public health emergency
- UN human rights office urges Egypt to immediately release detained protestors
- Amid ongoing fighting in northeast Syria, hundreds cross Iraqi border in search of safety
- Concerned over Haiti’s political crisis, Guterres promises ‘continuous commitment’
- Ongoing insecurity in Darfur, despite ‘remarkable developments’ in Sudan: UN peacekeeping chief
- Thursday’s Daily Brief: Fragile hope for Yemen, TB and Afghanistan updates, Paris's fresco for sustainable development
- Yemen conflict: 'Fragile’ hopes rise, as violence decreases and life-saving humanitarian funds rise
- Record-high number of civilian casualties in Afghanistan: UN Report
- New labour laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers a ‘momentous step forward’: ILO
- Venezuela, Poland and Sudan amongst 14 new Human Rights Council members
- Tuberculosis infections declining, but not fast enough among poor, marginalised: UN health agency
- Ingredients for a new life: how cooking helps refugees and migrants blend in
- Obesity rates soar due to dramatic global diet shift, says UN food agency
- UN’s Bachelet addresses progress and setbacks in human rights worldwide
- Election-related violence claims 85 lives in Afghanistan: UN report