FUTURE PRESS RELEASE
World Philanthropy Group will use this section to showcase press releases.
Source and time.
FUTURE WPG PRESS RELEASE
This section will be for a future press release.
Source and time.
- From fighting with guns to fighting the pandemic
- Peacekeepers exemplify ‘service, sacrifice and selflessness’, in face of pandemic
- COVID-19: Countries support ‘one-stop shop’ to share science and research
- Nine in 10 smokers start before they are 18 years old, warns WHO
- US must take ‘serious action’ to halt police killings of unarmed African Americans
- Latin America and Caribbean: Millions more could miss meals due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Security Council: Paralysis and ‘political infighting’ must end, to boost COVID-19 fight: EU foreign affairs chief
- COVID-19: Act now or risk ‘unimaginable devastation’ globally, warns UN chief
- Yemen: Humanitarians seeking $2.41 billion to keep aid flowing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Countries need to do more to stop harmful marketing of breast-milk substitutes, says UN
- On Peacekeepers Day, UN to spotlight vital role of women peace operations
- WHO Foundation to broaden funding base for global health investment
- COVID-19: A ‘new and deadly threat’ for civilians caught up in violence
- UN agencies welcome donor pledges for Venezuelan refugees and migrants
- ‘Business as unusual’: How COVID-19 could change the future of work
- Yemen aid lifeline near ‘breaking point’: UN food agency
- First Person: The struggle to protect human rights in East Africa during the pandemic
- Making education safe for children with albinism in Malawi
- Heed ceasefire call, UN chief urges, marking Africa Day
- Guterres commends India and Bangladesh for life-saving work in face of deadly cyclone